Monday, June 13, 2011

30 Day Shred: Day 6

I am trying to keep anyone that is interested in this updated:)  I took Friday, Saturday, & Sunday off from the shred to prepare for going to visit my brother Bruce, his wife Michelle, and their new sweet baby Isaac for the weekend.  We had an excellent time and I was glad for the exercise break, but it made it really, really hard to start back today.  I usually like doing it first thing after I wake up, but today it ended up being after lunch.  Oh well! At least I did it, right? Right!! 

It did seem easier today.  Maybe I am actually getting stronger!  I do best at the cardio parts.  I hate strength, only because I am so incredibly weak.  Hopefully that will start getting easier soon.  I did have to stop a few times during it today however. Very short breaks, but still breaks.  The boys were down playing and in the last 5 minutes of the workout Micah wanted to go to his room to play basketball, but he wouldn’t go unless I went with him.  It was really hard doing jumping jacks with a almost 2 year old trying to hang on my legs.  I am going to have to find a better time to do this.  I know their nap time is the best time, but that is also the only time I get to craft or nap or shower. 

I am glad I started back though.  I am so glad to be done with 6 days…yay for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment