Monday, July 25, 2011

Anniversary Trip: Chattanooga Aquarium

We love the Aquarium. Ty & Micah especially.  This time going we decided not to take a stroller in and just store our stuff in my sisters stroller ( I hope she didn’t mind).  I remember the first time we took them we did take the stroller and they wouldn’t ride in it.  So we were stuck carrying babies AND pushing a stroller.  This time we let them walk a lot but it was still tiring for all of us:)  Well, maybe not Ian.  He’s tough:)  At the end of it I was ready for Ty & Micah to fireman carry me out.  You remember that carry from grade school, right??

062

It wasn’t as easy as one would think to get these boys out of the water… they didn’t care about the Aquarium, they wanted water.

069086  We managed to get a family photo on the first try where everyone is looking at the camera.  Thanks Rebekah!

090 Dexter was SO excited to see the racoon, he ran up and immediately hugged it like it was an old friend.  Ty & Micah were of course terrified…I’ve always been scared of dressed up characters so I can’t blame them there.

095 Great family photo of Alex, Rebekah, & Dexter…to bad Dex isn’t looking at the camera!

098 102 107 108 112 119 145 150 159 166 167 176 188 212 

Again, there favorite fish was Nemo.  I think we might have stayed the longest at that tank or maybe the penguins.  Micah was really sad to leave Nemo though:)

No comments:

Post a Comment