Wednesday, June 6, 2012

$16.00

I am really, really excited that it is time for yard sales again!  Have I mentioned how much I love going??  If anyone ever needs a buddy to go, I am volunteering!  I am not hard core like some people I know, but I do like to look around to see what I can find.  I usually try to have an idea of what I want to find at sales so I am not just buying a bunch of stuff that I won’t use.  Of course, that doesn’t mean that I won’t buy something that’s not on my list.  Some times I find those things, some times I don’t.  Like last year, I looked and looked for a  cozy coupe for the boys.  I found one or 2 but they were usually more than I wanted to pay.  I found one for $20 dollars on lsn, but by the time I emailed the lady, it was gone. Boo!  I was so excited when I went to my first neighborhood sale this year and I found one for $10!!! It looked almost brand new! A lot nicer than the $20 one I found last year. 

This year I will be looking for an umbrella stroller .  One that does NOT have Winnie the Pooh on it! I found 2 this weekend, both had pooh bear on it.  I was bummed!

I will also be looking for picture frames for the boys room, larger clothes for all the kids, toys, and books. Not really any big items this year. 

I found some really good deals on Saturday.  This is what I bought:

052053054056057058059060

Most of this was 50 cents each.  Books were 25 cents each.  I also bought a pair of ralph lauren jeans, childrens place khaki pants, and childrens place cargo shorts all for the boys.   Most of the girls clothes  were Old Navy and Childrens Place.  All were in very good condition.  All for $16 dollars.  I was very excited! I knew that Averie’s wardrobe started tapering off at 9 months, so I planned to look for 12 month clothes.  I know that may seem crazy to some of you to buy that much in advance, but if you have kids, you know that they grow in to those big sizes way too fast!  I think Ian was just glad I didn’t come home with toys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment