Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My First Blog

 

So, here I am writing a blog.  I kind of feel silly doing this:)  I am not even sure what this will be about. As of right now I plan on talking about my life. It might be kind of boring, but as a mother of twins who knows:)

I will start by introducing myself and my family. My name is Deborah Robson. I am married to the most wonderful man ever, Ian.  He is such a great husband & father.

012 July 24th, 2010   Our 6 year wedding Anniversary!

We have 2 wonderful, beautiful, sweet baby boys. Tyson Luke & Micah Blake. They are  such a joy and blessing! We have loved every minute with them.

013    016

    014015

017

I never knew it would be so much fun having twins. We really do love it! God has truly blessed us.

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment