Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ian’s Birthday Weekend

Ian is pretty funny about his birthday.  It’s one of the many reasons I love him:)  Our marriage started out with a birthday weekend devoted to Ian and someone how over the years managed to turn into birthday week.  Nothing really special happens that week, but Ian does get his way on a lot of things.  I will admit it, he is just down right spoiled:)  Anyways, we always go to his parents for his birthday weekend and both of his brothers and their wives come over too.  I think most of you know that me and my sis married brothers, so my sis is always here too.  She wasn’t able to come this year though:( Poor Dex was sick. 

Here are some pictures from the trip…

004saveIan & Ty

010copy

Micah021copy Ty024copy028copy Ty & Ian029copyMicah & Uncle Sean 036coycard from Rebekah and Alex (Rebekah made it) 042copyFamily Photo 045copy Sean & Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment