Saturday, March 5, 2011

Michelle’s Baby Shower

My brother, Bruce, and his wife Michelle are having their first baby.  He is due June 5th.  I am SO excited and I know they are too.  It’s a boy, his name is Bruce Isaac but will go by Isaac. Cute name!

Anyways, my sis and I put together a shower for Michelle.  There were lots of difficulties (the door to the building wasn’t unlocked like it was supposed to be, the cake I made fell apart) but at the end of the day Michelle still got lots of nice gifts for Isaac!

066copy The cute monster hats Rebekah (my sis) made for baby Isaac. 

073copyThe centerpieces I worked so hard on.  Okay, so they were super easy to make.

I unfortunately didn’t too many pictures of the shower.  I can promise there will be TONS of pictures when Isaac gets here though!

No comments:

Post a Comment