Tuesday, August 23, 2011

5 Weeks

018copy It’s crazy that something this tiny can make you so sick.

It’s crazy to think that in just 34 weeks you be living with us.  So tiny and sweet and oh so loveable:)  I read the other day that at 6 weeks you should be the size of a lentil.  The week before that was a sesame seed so you are growing very fast!  So far this pregnancy has been so different than my last one. Last time I was sick from the moment I stepped out of bed to the moment I fell asleep, with the sickness getting worse as the day went on.  This time, as soon as I wake up I start feeling incredibly sick.  I get a break after lunch, then it comes back before dinner.  I have been so dizzy this time too.  That’s something new and weird for me.  My mornings have started off with Ty & Micah eating breakfast and watching a movie while I sit on the couch nibbling on something, trying to feel better.  I can tell you our house has not been pretty:)  I feel like every time someone comes over I am having to give an excuse for why there is such a mess, besides the real reason.  We have kept you a secret till now.  We planned to keep you a secret longer, but as sick as I have been we couldn’t hide it anymore.  People were going to be scared to be around me and wonder what they were going to catch! I already love you and can’t wait to find out if you are a boy or girl! I can’t wait to meet you!!  April 8th is when the doctor says you will be here and I look forward to it!

* that is a cooked lentil, bigger than an uncooked lentil.  I am sure uncooked is closer to the actual size.

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you guys!!! I do hope you start feeling better soon. I think the second time around is the hardest to adjust to because you have other little people to look after. I will keep you in my prayers. What an exciting time for your family!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah! This post is so sweet. It made me tear up.

    ReplyDelete