Thursday, September 8, 2011

7 Weeks.

I haven’t felt like doing much so far this pregnancy.  I can’t believe how sick I am this time.  I have 1 week to go till my first doctor visit.  It will be nice to finally go and hopefully find out if it’s only 1 baby.  I am sure it is!  Having twins before makes me very nervous though!  It will be nice to finally hear the heartbeat too. 

We made a trip to Chattanooga this weekend to visit my sister and her family. It has been a nice get away from our house and cooking and cleaning.  It has been wonderful to have Ian home for a long weekend too!  I was very excited to buy a few pieces of maternity clothes. I’m not quite ready for them yet, but it will be nice to have more options when that time comes.  I can actually say that I am very excited to wear these few things I bought. 

The baby this week is apparently the size of a kidney bean.  It’s growing its toes and fingers! It just amazes me every week to see how much it grows!  It is seriously amazing!  It’s amazing to know that God is forming this sweet little baby! It already has a heartbeat, a brain, and lungs are developing!  So wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. LOL if it is twin again you will have to redo your annoucement photo =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have it planned out:) Doctor thinks its just one though:)

    ReplyDelete