Sunday, December 4, 2011

19 Weeks

It’s a GIRL!  We found out this week that we are having a sweet little girl.  We are BOTH very excited!  Now that morning sickness finally ended maybe I can start enjoying this pregnancy some.  I had a hard pregnancy last time because I was having twins so I am hoping this time will be easier!  She is measuring 6 days bigger than my due date that they have set, but right on schedule for what I had figured up for my due date.  They are wrong but since it isn’t off by 2 weeks they won’t or can’t change it.  Hopefully they won’t plan for me to have her at 40 weeks because that means it will really be 41 weeks. YIKES!  She is about 10 oz. and around 6 inches head to rump.   We dread picking out names because it’s going to be hard to agree on anything, a lot harder than having twin boys the first time!

Here is a picture of my growing belly that’s getting bigger by the minute!

011

No comments:

Post a Comment