Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hoe Down 2011

Our church has a hoe down every year.  We always love to go, even before we had kids.  We love that there is a chili contest and a dessert contest. I don’t always participate, but I love trying different kinds of chili.  This year my brother in law Sean joined us and of course Ty & Micah loved that.  They love their uncle Sean! This year they were too active to hang out with mom, especially when daddy and uncle Sean would play them.  It gave me a chance to catch up with friends though.

They also have a costume contest.  Ty dressed as buzz, Micah as woody.

193198201205220225230234

Yes, Micah held his hat pretty much every time he had it on.

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures! I certainly missed not getting to attend this year. Looks like it was chilly but pretty good weather overall.

    What a good idea to have a tug-of-war contest! ^_^ Your blog was the first I'd heard of it. The boys look adorable in their costumes, Deborah!

    ReplyDelete