Monday, December 12, 2011

Sickness, Sickness, & More Sickness…

Wow has it been crazy here!  We have had so much sickness lately.  I feel like I have spent most of my time holding sick babies.  Not complaining about that at all, I love to hold them, but I haven’t had time to get anything else done.  Ty was sick about 2 weeks ago over Thanksgiving.  He had a high fever (104.7) and a cough.  He then took 10 days of antibiotics which ended on Friday and had a fever again by Sunday.  Micah got a fever on Sunday as well.  They both seem pretty congested so at least they have symptoms this time.  We are trying to get ready for Christmas but that doesn’t seem to be going over very well.  I am sure it will all come together eventually! I am looking forward to the weekend when Ian is home with me for moral support!

I hope to get back into blog mode as soon as this ends!  Don’t give up on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment