Sunday, April 8, 2012

5 Day Countdown!

Well, I had planned to be very productive over the weekend, but it didn’t happen.  Saturday was a very good day with my guys but I really didn’t get much done.  We bought a new chair for Her bedroom and went to pick it up on Saturday.  I am pretty excited about it.  We did the same thing when Ty & Micah were born.  We bought a new recliner for their room.  Let me tell you, it was so nice to have!  However, that chair is in the living room now and isn’t going anywhere!  Also, it’s bigger than the space we have for a chair.  We bought a small recliner this time. 

I did get a few things on my list accomplished and I’m SO glad about it.  I got the guest bathroom scrubbed down and most of my room clean.  And guess what…my bags for the hospital is mostly packed! All I have left to add are things that I use every day, such as hair dryer, flat iron, glasses, contact, toothbrush, etc.  You get the picture.  I also have what few things I am packing for her already done too. Yay for me!

Well, here are a few things I was able to sew during the weekend…

076077078

2 bibs, 2 burp cloths, and I added a rosette to her onesie and made a matching headband.  Hopefully it will fit her head…

Anyways,  I can’t believe she will be here in just 5 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment