Sunday, March 25, 2012

Baby Bedding Is Almost Finished!!!

I am SO excited to say that the bedding is almost finished!  I have 1 section left that I have totally messed up and my dear sister is going to fix it for me while I am at the hospital having the baby.  As for my part, I have to sew on the ties and that will be it! I will be done!  I just need to buy brown thread.  Maybe that will happen tomorrow.

Here is a few photos of her bedding and other random things in her room.  I have probably said this before, but it really makes me happy to go in there.  It’s just so bright with all that pink in there.  Which reminds me, I still need to get curtains before she starts sleeping in there.  The brightness won’t be so fun then.

059

It’s very loose looking since I don’t have it tied up yet.  But here is a picture where you can see the 3 different fabrics I used.

060

Here is the inside fabric. I LOVE it!!  I am also pretty excited about these sheets my sister found.

065

Now this really is Cute as a Button!  This was a gift from one of my clients that has great taste and does an excellent job coming up with gift ideas.  It’s perfect! Thanks Sandy!!

061

Sweet little booties for her tiny little feet.

062

I am seriously loving this frame!

064

I LOVE this quote by Elizabeth Prentiss.  If you have never heard it before you should definitely take the time to read it.  I already knew that this would be in her room as soon as I found out I was pregnant.  I was so excited to receive it as a gift and didn’t have to print it off myself!! One thing off my check list. HA!

063

So, her room is definitely not what I had in mind when I thought about having another child.  She is sharing a room with our desk top computer, a big grey cabinet that has Ian’s tools and other random things in it, and a dresser that has some of our clothes and some of my crafts in.  Thankfully she won’t even know or even care.  I am excited about her 2 walls though. haha.

We have definitely been blessed with gifts for all 3 of our children.   God has definitely provided for us.  We are so thankful for all our family and friends that have blessed us with so many nice things.  Thanks to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment