Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bedding, Names, Showers, and Training…

Will she really be here in less than 4 weeks?? I know the time will go by too fast!  I am not sure that we are ready for this.  I mean, we don’t even have a name yet!! I honestly feel like we aren’t even close!  It would probably shock most of you to know how little time we have put into talking about this.  It will happen eventually! 

Her bedding is almost done. I can’t wait to post pictures.  It really is perfect. Okay, so the colors are perfect.  The sewing is not. Yikes!  Every time I walk into her room and see the bedding I get pretty excited.  I will try to have things more “together” next week and post pictures then. 

I had a baby shower this past weekend.  It was a church shower.  I will post pictures from that very soon.  I got several goodies there.  It was also nice to be able to add to our diaper/ wipes stash.  I was VERY excited about a specific gift. I will post it later also.  It was actually something that I had on my “to do” list for the nursery and can now mark it off!!! It was a quote from Elizabeth Prentiss.  Seriously, one of the best ever. 

Lets see…potty training is another big issue.  I don’t feel like we will ever get it completely! Ty still has never told us that he needs to sit on the potty.  It’s been a week.  We did do our first adventure out last night with no diapers.  All 3 guys needed a haircut before baby 3 gets here.  So, in the amount of time that we did 3 cuts, we had 4 wet undies.  The 4 belong to the 2 boys potty training, not the 4 family members.  I was pretty prepared though.  I had a potty training bag with me.  Extra shorts, undies, wipes, Clorox wipes, paper towels, bags for wipes, bags for wet clothes, treats…I’m probably missing something.  I wanted to be prepared though!  After the haircuts though we went to Walmart to buy a new grill, more undies, and plastic training pants.  I was SO proud of them!  We weren’t there long, but they were able to stay dry the whole time!! They stayed dry the whole car ride and we were even able to stop at Burger King to pick up dinner.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment