Saturday, March 10, 2012

Baby Bedding Part 1

While my sister was here visiting this past week I had decided that our big project to get done would be baby bedding.  I was so excited to know that I would have that out of the way and then would finally be ready for my baby to get here.  Well, we didn’t get it done.  We worked on it, but so much went wrong and we had such a hard week.  Thankfully, I now have the bed skirt finished.  This project that I thought would be SO easy ended up not being so fun.  Mostly because I am terrible at measuring things, I didn’t know this until I made this project.  Also, I had to take out a whole side of stitches because I sewed it on wrong.  AND lastly, I went an extra step and sewed a little section that now that it’s on the bed I see didn’t need to be done.  Oh well! Not worrying about it.  Unless someone comes over and says it needs to be changed (REBEKAH). 

077078

I am hoping the look will come together more once I get the bumper pad finished.  I really dread that project.  Rebekah has started it for me, but there is so much left to do on it. blah!  Her clothes are all washed and hanging in the closet.  I have one more load to wash.  Diapers and wipes are stored under her bed.  There is still a lot to put away and a lot to do.  I have a little less than 5 weeks to finish.  I can totally do that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment