Monday, March 5, 2012

Potty Training Day 8

I really, really dreaded potty training this round.  I seriously just wanted to wait till they were like 5 and let them figure it out on their own.  However, I knew that would be a little ridiculous.  I have been very surprised and pleased with how it’s going so far.  Micah is doing GREAT!  At day 8 we had no puddles to clean up. yay! AND he hasn’t demanded a treat after every success so I have only been giving them first thing in the morning and when he remembers them.  He even stayed dry during nap time and one trip to a store for about an hour.  He had a diaper on both times though, I am not that crazy!

I haven’t started with Ty yet, only because he has had RSV and has felt pretty rough but I know it has to happen soon.  I really dread it too.  He just isn’t interested.  I would LOVE to have them mostly trained by the time the baby gets here in 6 weeks.  It would be nice to buy diapers for 1 baby and not 3!!

1 comment: