Friday, April 8, 2011

Tiny Light Box

I will probably say this 1,000 times, I LOVE looking at blogs.  I LOVE getting ideas from other people! So,  I found a blog where a woman made a light box out of a diaper box.  It looked easy enough.  I am not really sure I need a light box, but I have most of the supplies, why not give it a shot?   I planned to link the blog I used, but when it came down to it, I couldn’t even remember which blog it was, so I had to wing it.  Hopefully I did it right:)

1. I only had a very small box that wasn’t being used already.  Maybe I will make a bigger one later.  So, you cut squares in the box.  One on top and on each of the 2 sides.

033

2.  Cut poster board to size and tape it in.  You want to cut it so it covers the entire back and bottom of the box.  The poster board doesn’t need to fit snug, it needs to curve slightly.

034

3.  Take a sheet of paper and cover each hole.

036

037

This is a picture I took using the box.  It is unedited, so I imagine it could look better slightly edited.

047

This is my set up

049

This is another shot I tried with a book.  The book took up most of the box so it was slightly awkward.  This box may be really fun though:)

050

1 comment:

  1. so you don't shine a light in it or anything? i've been saving diaper boxes to make dexter a large choo choo train... i may have to steal one lol.

    ReplyDelete