Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Ty & Micah!!!

We had such a good time celebrating the boys birthday this year. I was extremely excited to give them a party this year.  The theme was Elmo and Cookie Monster.  The main things I thought we needed were awesome cupcakes and balloon…lots of balloons!! I was right! The boys LOVED it!  We decorated while the boys were napping so they would be surprised when they woke up.  They were seriously so excited to see their cupcakes and all the balloons:)  Thanks Ian, Rebekah, & Sean for helping make it possible.  Sorry if I was a little too bossy:)

036057  Cookie Monster turned out fine….Elmo, not so much!  We had to add extra food dye to that icing and it made it extra thin.  Freezing it didn’t even help:(

066 Almost immediately after putting the face on Elmo the pieces started sliding around. I came through later and his nose and eye were laying on the counter top beside him:)

075133173Micah wouldn’t even eat his cupcake.  As you can see, Ty enjoyed his…at least the icing:)

099    188

2 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness the cupcakes look so good! Even Elmo doesn't look too funny :) I love the balloons, too. What a fun party! So glad you had a good day! - Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now what to hang balloons from the ceiling! Great looking party!

    ReplyDelete