Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Getting Ready For Baby 3

I am starting to get pretty excited about this new baby.  She has some clothes now so maybe that makes it more real.  Her Aunt Rebekah has given her several things, a client of mine gave us several things and I bought  a few things today.  She now has some super cute stuff!!  After the first of the year I plan to start working on her room and a few projects that I have in mind for her.   I can’t wait!!

I have been looking for baby bedding.  It’s a hard decision!  With the boys I had not planned to use anything but colors, no prints, no animals.  Just colors.  We ended up with turtles.  I loved them when I found them.  They are super cutesy but the boys I really don’t care.  I think 2 days ago was the first time either of them acknowledged that they were turtles.  Okay, so that information wasn’t even important.   But I want cute stuff for this baby too.  No animals this time.  I found one I really like but it’s blue.  I was hoping to go with pink.   This is so hard!  Also trying to decide whether to buy something or make it.  I guess it depends on what I can find.  I will try to keep you updated on it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment