Thursday, March 1, 2012

Potty Training Day 4, Dentist, RSV

Today has been a CRAZY day! I went to see my OB this morning and we scheduled a C-Section.  She actually has a date that she will be here. Unless she comes earlier.  I guess we need to get a name for her! 

I also had to take Ty to the doc today.  He has had a fever since Monday and a runny nose since Sunday.  It all happened pretty fast!  But as the days went on his cough got worse and last night he seemed to be struggling to breath.   We usually don’t go to the doctor for every little thing, because these boys get sick a lot! But we decided to take him on.  Last time he had trouble breathing, even though it was much worse last time, he had pneumonia.  They said he had all the symptoms of RSV and the test came back positive. Boo!  She thinks he is actually on the downward slope of it, but he shouldn’t be around other babies till the fever is gone.  Apparently RSV is highly contagious amongst the little people.  I was happy there was no pneumonia also.  That could have been rough!

So after that, the boys had a dentist appointment.   Their first one.  It went fine.  Ty obviously didn’t get checked out, but Micah did wonderful.  Yay for Micah.  He let them to everything they needed to and didn’t whine even the first time. 

So, in the middle of all that, we are still potty training.  Can I complain for 1 second about how exhausted I am???? haha.  Thankfully my mom was here to watch the boys during my OB visit and that gave me a tiny break.  Micah has done really well today.  He threw one big fit when I tried to take his diaper off this morning, but has only had 1 accident in his undies during the 4 hours he was diaperless.  I am NOT ready to run errands with out diapers right now.  It makes me shudder to even think about it! haha.  I am not sure when I should start back up with Ty.  I want him to be healthy again when we start. I think that is the smartest and will make things easiest.  I’m still pleased with how this is going.  Please be praying for us during this time.  We really need the prayers right now.  Especially me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment