Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Yay for spring!!!

I am so over the cold weather! This week we have had several warm days and it has been wonderful!!! I went to several yard sales on Saturday and yesterday we went to the park.

I was so ready for yard sales! I love going! Especially now that I have kids. I only bought things for them this trip. Averie got a few larger dresses, brown shoes for later, and a bright pink pair of shorts. The boys got 2 shirts each. I also got a organizer box for Averie's shoes. I have needed something to store under her bed. I can count 8 things I bought and spent right at 10 dollars. Much better than consignment prices!

As for the park, it was so nice to get outside! Averie got to swing for the first time. She loved it and I loved watching her. It made her sleepy very fast though. She's precious! It was much easier taking the boys to the park this year too. One year really makes a difference!!









No comments:

Post a Comment