Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Something Blue…or is that green??

I can’t seem to be consistent on blogging.  Sometimes I love doing it. Sometimes I have nothing to say.  Sometimes I just need a place to write my thoughts.  Sometimes this is the best way for people without facebook to keep up with us.  I have made a decision at the moment to blog again.

  We have a lot going on! We are in the process of buying a house! I am just not a giddy person when it comes to buying a house.  Nothing about this has excited me so far.  I think I have a fear that things will fall through before we close.  I have heard that story a few times.  It happens.  I hope I become giddy once we close. 

I am getting to paint for the first time.  I am getting to pick the colors on my own.  I had no idea there were so many shades of blue.  I just can’t seem to find the RIGHT shade.  I still have time to look, but man, this is frustrating!  I will find one color and think it’s perfect, then I will find another shade of blue and think it must be perfect.  Then I compare the two and realize one looks grey and the other looks green.  Who knew!??!

I do hope to continue blogging through out the summer.  Hopefully I can pick the right shade of blue and share it. 

As for my littles, we are just trying to enjoy summer during all of this!! More about them later!!

2 comments:

  1. Deborah! Michael saw Ian at the store the other day, and he mentioned ya'll were closing soon :) So excited for you guys! So excited you get to PAINT and personalize :) That's going to be awesome. I know your house will be so awesome and cozy (like you guys).

    ReplyDelete