Monday, November 1, 2010

Hoedown

 

I look forward to our church hoedown every year!  It is so much fun getting together with our church family and enjoying great food, music, fellowship, and I can’t leave off the dancing.  I was unfortunately wearing flip flops this year, so my toes got crushed in the dancing.  Anyways, they always have a chili and dessert contest, I try to enter every year and NEVER win! :)  The closest I ever came to winning a contest was dressing Ty & Micah up as mice last year.  They won a bucket of candy that I got to enjoy:)

This year we decided to not dress them up.  They have a pair of overalls, so we thought that was perfect for a hoedown!  And I don’t mean osh kosh overalls, its the liberty brand! Hoedown overalls for sure!  (thanks Tammy! we love them;) haha)

This is Ty & Micah in all their cuteness! (sorry about the oversaturated picture of Micah, I am too lazy to redo it tonight)

 209copy 207copy

212copy

This is our sweet friend, Jennifer.  I think she loves Ty & Micah as much as they love her. Jennifer and Hannah, another sweet friend of ours, took such great care of Ty & Micah at the hoedown.  They definitely kept each other entertained!

245copy

This is the pumpkin hunt for ages 3 and under.  Ty & Micah were not really interested in finding the pumpkins, but they enjoyed throwing them like balls after we found them:)

I realize both of these pics below is Micah. I was holding Ty so we didn’t really get pics of him ‘hunting’.

247copy 250copy 261copy

1 comment:

  1. They boys are looking very cute! We missed watching scary movies with you guys this year!

    ReplyDelete