Thursday, November 11, 2010

Santa’s Workshop, Here We Come!!!

 

Okay, so I am no where near being ready for it, but I do have some things finished:)  I have had SEVERAL people ask recently what will be displayed in our shop. I decided to post a few pics.  We have some very cute things…at least cute to us:)

Santa’s Workshop starts Friday Nov. 19th.  Come by and say HI! even if you don’t buy anything:) It will at least make other people think we are busy!! haha 

Here are a few things we are doing….

   

Red Monster Hat (baby size, made from recycled tees)Slobbert in Green and Gray Stripes

049 050 052 055

Ties, Headband, Hairclips, bibs, baby leggies, sock monsters, monster hats, girl and boy hats!

Sorry the lighting isn’t great on the last few photos! It’s hard to get great natural lighting at 10:30 pm and I refuse to use a flash! Also, it looks like the copy paste pics are blurry…Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment