Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

 

I just love Christmas. Every year I get so excited to shop and wrap all the gifts.  This year I am REALLY excited!  Have babies here adds a whole new level of excitement.  Yeah, yeah, they were hear last year too, but they were only 4 months old. At that age they didn’t even care about the wrapping paper! 

It has been interesting keeping them out of the tree.  Its funny though, they are not interested in any of the ornaments except the balls. They love balls!   We decided to make it easier on them though and just decorate the upper half of the tree. 

171copy 

Ian thankfully doesn’t have much input on the wrapping paper.  He usually lets me just pick what I want.  This year he does not like the paper though:) I LOVE it!! 

 153copy 152copy

My parents bought us this cute reindeer ornament with all our names on it.  The other ornament was one I got several years ago, I just thought it was cute this year because she has twin gingerbread babies:) 

157copy 158copy 

And I HAD to add this last picture. Micah decided to do a little tree decorating on his own:)  The boys actually have 2 ornaments they are allowed to move around on the tree or carry away and bring back…its buddy the elf and snoopy.  There is a perfect little nest from the branches that they found and usually just put their ornaments in it.  I was looking for Micah’s sippy cup and this is what I found. I just had to take pictures:)

148copy

No comments:

Post a Comment