Wednesday, December 29, 2010

We Wish You A Merry Christmas….

 

We have had a wonderful Christmas.  Ty & Micah really enjoyed it this year.  Micah ended up being a real pro at opening gifts.  Ty usually couldn’t get past the first gift he opened:)  I just love their different personalities. We had a white Christmas, which was a real treat.  The boys were able to play out in the snow for their first time ever, it pretty much included eating snow and riding in the sled.  I think they really enjoyed it though:)

They got lots of great gifts and lots of yummy treats.  We all did!  I do have to say I am really excited to have some new clothes.  I am also excited about my new decore for my bedroom! It will be one of my many 2011 projects, I can’t wait to post pics. 

Anyways, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

138 

 211  207

246

225

259

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! We had three babies under 3 months old, an almost 2-year-old, and 3-year old Jack at Mom's this Christmas. Little ones certainly make Christmas more fun!

    ReplyDelete