Sunday, February 13, 2011

Baby Shower Planning

My younger brother’s wife is expecting their first child.   Can I just say I am SO excited about this!!!  I LOVE being an aunt. I LOVE having tiny, little people added to our family:)  I just can’t wait to meet him!!!!  Until then though, I am planning a baby shower so he will have cute things to wear:)

I usually enjoy making my own shower cards when I give showers.  It doesn’t always work out for me to do this, but this time it did.  I love reading blogs and finding several ideas that I loved, I decided on this one…here.

I used scrapbook paper since it was on sale last week, it made it much cheaper than the fabric I would have bought.  I made like 80 of these things!!! It was time consuming but very easy.  I loved how they turned out! 

Ignore where I blacked out the info…that is not part of the invite.  I have lots of stalkers and I was worried someone would crash the par-tay!  

010copy 017copy

hmm..now looking at these pictures makes me think I need to take some day time pictures…

1 comment: