Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine’s Day

I am not a huge fan of Valentine’s Day. Never have been, possibly never will be.  I don’t even know if I have a reason.  I do love how Ian is SO thoughtful though and really makes the day special:) 

We went out a few days ago for our Valentine’s Date.  We went to dinner and the bookstore.  Yes, the bookstore:)  We needed to buy our baby valentines some books. 

Anyways, we never do anything extravagant for this day, usually cards and flowers, dinner, and a movie.  I am a sucker for home made things though.  Especially when Ian makes them for me:) 

This year he surprised me with a dozen red roses, a bouquet of reese’s cups (my favorite candy), and a hand made card.  It was perfect! Oh and he grilled me a big juicy burger! yum!!

023copy024copy037copy

My 3 guys outside grilling….or standing by the grill:)

 014copy

Ian’s Fun Fetti Cake…if you look closely you can see where Micah had a taste of the icing (left side of the heart)

009copy    064copy067copy 

tomorrow I will try to post pics of the sweet card my guys made

No comments:

Post a Comment