Saturday, May 5, 2012

$4.25

Yes, I am still here.  Things have been so crazy here.  I haven’t even wanted to blog!  But today I went to a yard sale and I feel like that is something I can write about.  I love going to yard sales! If anyone ever needs a buddy to go with, you should call me.  I usually just go alone. Lame!

Anyways, I did this last year and thought I would do it again.  Here are the things I bought.

.50…8x10 frame  (I hope to paint this and use it in the boys room…someday!)

001 

1.00…purse and .25…flat iron bag.  I was so excited to find this.  I have wanted one before but never bought one.  In case you don’t know what it is, it’s to put a hot flat iron in.  Perfect if you are packing to go somewhere but pack your iron last because it needs to cool first.  With this you don’t have to wait!

002

1.00…bag. perfect over the shoulder bag that I plan to put things in for the park.  With 3 kids I will need my hands free as much as possible! and .25…make up bag.   Since Ty crushed eye shadow in my bag recently, now I don’t have to clean it! I have a new one!!!

003 

1.00…shirt for me.  Sadly it is too small at the moment, but will hopefully fit soon! and .25…shirt for Averie.  It’s either 12 or 18 months.  Already shopping for the future!

004

Looks like waking at 6 for Saturday morning feedings won’t be so bad if I get to yard sale before the kids are up!  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment