Saturday, January 1, 2011

And A Happy New Year!

 

It’s a new year! wow! This past year went by SO fast.  We have much to give thanks for.  God really has blessed us this past year. 

As always, I have resolutions for the new year.  This year my list seems so much bigger though.  I have so many craft projects I want to do.  I really am just so excited to get started…so excited, but I don’t know where to start:)  Some of my projects are baby related and some are decorating related.  I also have really slacked on having friends over for dinner. I admit, I get comfortable with having the same few people over to our house over and over and then I feel like I don’t see certain people very much.  This year I plan to change that!  Also it would be nice to lose a few pounds:) can’t forget that!

I do hope to blog about some of my projects!  My sister insists that I should post a list of things I plan to do…maybe I will come back and add that later!

Anyways,  I hope all of you have a wonderful new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment