Friday, January 6, 2012

24 Weeks

It has been so much harder to get motivated to take belly  pictures this round.  Mostly, I just don’t remember to do it!  We were about to go some where the other day and the boys asked to slide before we left.  Ian asked me to go get the camera to get a few shots of them and I remembered to ask him to get a few belly shots of me.  So glad I remembered!  I can’t believe I am past the half way point of this pregnancy!  Crazy! 

IMG_1604-1IMG_1612-1

Now that Christmas is over I am excited to get started on baby projects.  I have lots I want to do before she gets here.  It’s still weird to say she.  Ian corrects me all the time when I call her “it”.  I usually just say “this baby”.  Anyways,  I made a dress for her 2 days ago (here) and I am trying to decide what sort of headband I want to make to match.  I plan to make the baby bedding as well.  I also hope to do a few more pieces of clothing, headbands, & bibs.  What an exciting task!  What is not an exciting task is cleaning out the room that she will be sleeping in.  Right now it consists of a half blown up air mattress, luggage, totes and trash bags full of clothes, stroller, and tools.  All that needs to be gone through and put away!  Most of the clothes are borrowed for either the boys or maternity clothes for me.  I do not look forward to going through it all. I walk in and never know where to start so I leave.  As long as it’s done by April, right??

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't even have to be done by April! The baby won't care if her room is perfect, just ask my daughter!

    ReplyDelete