Monday, January 23, 2012

Car Seat Cover

I am pretty excited about this project.  We didn’t use one of these with our boys, we just used blankets, but I am excited to have one this time.  I found this tutorial on pinterest and thought it looked pretty easy. 

My fabric came from Hobby Lobby.  They have some very cute prints at the moment.  I was happy to actually find something that Ian likes too!

Here is the one from pinterest:  [IMG_40832.jpg]

Here is mine:

 059

061062

I seriously love this fabric!  And that’s Micah being the baby.  A scared baby maybe? not sure what he was going for but it made me laugh haha. 

I am really pleased with how it turned out. I think the only thing I would change is the size of the attachments.  They were a little wide for our car seat.  I can live with it though.

(Here) is the tutorial to make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment