Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Brest Friend

Weird title, I know.  I am trying to blog more and the only way I can do this is by posting about everything that I can think of that has happened to me, especially since I haven’t been crafting much. 

So today I will blog about my nursing pillow.  I am actually pretty excited about this.  I had borrowed a nursing pillow from a sweet friend during my last pregnancy because we both had twins and she had an amazing twin pillow.  I am not exaggerating when I say thing thing was amazing.  The regular boppy pillow is a joke compared to this thing.  To make a super long  boring story short, the pillow wasn’t available this time to borrow.  I have checked online about my options to buy my own pillow but decided to put it off until I found out whether I would even be able to nurse or not.  I made it 3 weeks with the boys. (not worth buying a pillow) They are expensive!!

I was excited tonight when Ian sent me a text from Essex  saying he had found a pillow there that we had looked at….for 22 dollars!!!  The same one  at Amazon was  57 dollars. (here)  He bought it for me and I am super excited about it.   I really think this one will work.

**************UPDATE******************

The brand of the pillow is My Brest Friend.  Check out the link above!

2 comments:

  1. I thought the title was "My Best Friend", and I got excited because I thought you might be writing a post about me. Maybe Ian, but probably me. And I was really confused when I started reading, and you never mentioned me at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laying in bed last night thinking about my blog and realized I never mentioned the name of the pillow on the blog...besides the title. I had planned to get back on to correct that but never did.

    ReplyDelete