Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Last year I did a goal list.  Things I wanted to get done in 2011.  I finished a few things thankfully, but then forgot about the list. HA!  I actually had a more detailed list in a notebook that had probably 35 things wrote down and I finished probably half of them, maybe even more, but I forgot about my blog list.  Looks like I didn’t do very well.  (click here)  Maybe I will try to complete some of those things in 2012.  

Now on to my new and improved list!

1. Clean out extra room that will now be the baby room.

2. Make crib bedding for new baby.

3. Turn boys room into big boy room.

4. I have bought a pattern for a baby dress.  Make it!

5. Headband/ Hairclips for baby

6. Hang picture collage over couch in livingroom.

7. FINISH picture collage in my bedroom.

8. Make yellow pillow for my bed.

Things from last year I didn’t complete and want to try to do this year:

9. Prayer book for Ty & Micah

10. Ornaments for Christmas tree

11. Read Bringing up Boys 

12. Read Don’t make me count to three.

13. Read Shepherding a child’s heart   (started, need to finish)

14. Read Idols of the heart (started, need to finish)

15. Read Forgiven to Forgiving (started, need to finish)

I have a feeling I will continue adding to this list, but this is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment