Friday, September 17, 2010

Yard Sale

 

My good friend Shelly decided we should have a yard sale. I thought it was a great idea, I always have junk to get rid of, why not make a little cash for it??  I do NOT like having yard sales, I forget every time:)  I especially don’t enjoy having twin 1 year olds there with me! wow! What a day. They actually did pretty good. I set up the baby cage and brought our IKEA highchairs.  I let them out for a little bit and this happened….017

This is from 2 separate falls.  Poor baby Ty.  I felt so bad for him, he just had a rough day. After this happened, his 3 year old friend Kade tripped over him and stepped on his fingers:( Kade felt TERRIBLE!  He kept saying ‘I’m sorry baby!!’ so cute:)

007

Ty and Micah in the baby cage.  They thought it was really fun to throw the balls out and have Kade run to get them:)

010  016

Micah was just too cute, I can’t leave him out:)

I didn’t make much money, but it will definitely help buy my craft supplies! Plus, my house if a little less cluttered:)

1 comment:

  1. man, micah looks so much like you there!
    they are sooooo cute! i miss them. i was thinking today that it will be awesome when we get together next because the boys can play w/ hot wheels together :)

    ReplyDelete