Sunday, September 5, 2010

Etsy Shop

 

I have been doing TONS of sewing lately.  I am opening a Etsy shop with my sister, Rebekah.  We are so excited to be doing this together!  We are hoping to make it a kids shop.  This is something we have been talking about for a few weeks now, it’s just a matter of getting it started.  Did I mention I have been sewing? ALOT?  We hope to include several items such as neck ties, bibs, hair accessories, t-shirts, and possibly shoes. You never know what else we will add:)  This weekend Ian and I came to Chattanooga to visit Rebekah and her family, so hopefully we will get lots of stuff done. We hope to get the shop up and running soon. I will keep you all posted so you can check it out! 

Here is a preview of a neck tie I made.  Micah was just too cute being my little model:)

056

080

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck girls...can't wait to see what awesome things you guys will make! =)

    ReplyDelete