Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

So here is my to do list. This isn’t actually my whole to do list. I was embarrassed to put all the little details that are on my actual list:) I like to have a very detailed list.

1. Magnets….what do you know, I just finished those. CHECK!

2. Pillow for my bed. I want a cute pillow for my bed…that I made:)

3. Prayer book for Ty & Micah

4. Bed skirt

5. Block ornaments....(started these but then decided I didn't like the paper on it. will probably end up trying to recover them)

6. Dress for myself. Okay. I have bought 2 dress patterns that I really like. One, I have had for a few years, but never got around to making it. I think I bought the fabric, thread, zipper..everything! but never made it. The second dress I tried to make but bought the wrong kind of fabric…then I saw a 2 year old dress EXACTLY like it. I will NOT be wearing that dress. I do want to buy the correct fabric and try again though. haha. hmm..wonder what I can make out of that dress….

  • black dress
  • belted dress.....(lost the pattern)

7. Read Forgiven to Forgiving....(started, didn't finish)

8. Read (again) Shepherding a child’s heart...(started, didn't finish. I found out Ian loaned it to someone)

9. Read Don’t make me count to 3

10. Read Bringing up boys

(I am really bad about starting books and not finishing them…finishing them is my goal this year)

11. Lose 5 Pounds (why can’t I just say this and the weight go away????) as short as I am 5 pounds makes a big difference. I was very proud of myself for getting back down to my pre baby weight and fitting into my pre baby jeans, but it’s still not the same. I guess I will have to break down and do crunches in 2011. haha..... (ended up losing my 5 pounds but then got pregnant and gained it back)

for the most part this is it. There are tons of other things I have on my list. There is a cute skirt that I will never get around to making, accessories, baby stuff….OH there is a cute t-shirt I hope to make the boys…well, decorate for the boys. Who knows if I will get around to all this stuff. But having it on my blog for all to see, hopefully I will be so excited to show everyone the finished product that it will make me accomplish something:) Everyone should blog their to do lists:)

1 comment:

  1. yay for Check list...I am a recent lover of them..they make me feel successful when I mark something off =)

    ReplyDelete