Saturday, January 1, 2011

Mod Podge Magnets

 

I have been wanting to Mod Podge a few things for a while now.  I finally bought some!!!  I can’t wait to hopefully share my projects I will be doing! 

First was Magnets.  I have been in need of magnets for a while now.  All of mine seem to be these big, HUGE, silly things that some how ended up on my fridge.  I wanted small and cute.  I kept thinking I would just go buy some tiny round ones, but that never happened!  I was in Hobby Lobby shopping today. I first got the Mod Podge, then happened up on the magnets.  Why not just make my own???  So I did.   They are nothing spectacular, but they are small and simple and that is what I wanted. 

021copy

Mod podge, magnets, paper, and a brush to apply paste. Oh! and a little sand paper for the edges.

038copy

The finished picture isn’t great, but I didn’t want to switch lens on the camera:)  I was pleased with the results and it only took about 10 minutes and less than $2.

040copy

1 comment:

  1. awesome! i want mod podge... and i was also thinking about how i needed some magnets. maybe i need to try this!

    ReplyDelete