Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Finding Nemo

 

Who knew that Nemo lives in Chattanooga! haha Well, we had a wonderful weekend in Chattanooga with my sister, her husband, and nephew.  I was very excited to go to McKays used bookstore.  Ian hates the place and never wants me to go, so I go every chance I get! I love it!  We also visited the Aquarium while we were there.  We weren’t sure what Ty & Micah would think about it, but they LOVED it!  They would fuss every time we would leave one tank to go to the other:)  They were so very excited when we found Nemo.  All 3 boys stood around the tank yelling ‘NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO’ haha it was so cute!  I was very glad to get a picture of ‘Nemo’ because Ty & Micah enjoy looking at it from time to time:) 

006copy 007copy 017

The triplets

025

Nemo!!

042copy

The only decent family photo we could get during the whole trip.  Ty & Micah do NOT like family photos!!

 016copy

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you took the pix at the aquarium! dex will be so excited to see them!
    and it's funny ty and micah hate pictures so much when their parents both love photography lol

    ReplyDelete