Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pillow

 

I have been wanting to make a few pillows for my bed for a while now.  I really didn’t know what I wanted, but I knew I needed something!  After thinking about this for a while and looking at a few blogs about making pillows, I decided to just do it!  This is what I made:

075 

I bought the pillow, but just made the covering for it.  It is a 14x28 pillow.  Perfect for a king size bed! 

It is hard to see them in the above picture, but there are 5 rosettes I made out of the same fabric to add a little texture.  The rosettes were very easy to make.  So easy that I am not sure why I put off learning to make them till now.

  073

I am just so excited about my pillow!  I am even more excited to see what I can do next!!! :)

I really didn’t think to take pictures of the process, otherwise I would have done a tutorial. Oh well!  If any one has questions you can always ask me.  I have 4 minutes to publish this blog so I will actually be getting it done today since I said I wanted to!  Sorry it’s so short and doesn’t have more pillow detail!

1 comment: