Sunday, June 5, 2011

$2.00

My sister and her family were visiting us for the weekend.  I was so excited to have her as a yard sale buddy:)  I looked the night before and found a few promising places to go to.  The first we were going to try was a neighborhood sale.  I was able to see that there were at least 3 house joining, so I knew that was the best place to start.  It ended up indeed being a neighborhood sale, so we didn’t even try to go anywhere else.  There were a bunch of sales in this area.  I just found this shelf below.  Rebekah walked away with many goodies.

$2.00…shelf

010

My only regret was I didn’t get a toy car that was for sale:( I still regret it.  The lady was asking $7, but I figured she would take $5.  It was totally worth $7 though. 

Ian’s one request was that I didn’t bring home any more toys.  I knew this would be an outdoor toy, but still a toy.  I texted him and call him but he was still sleeping and his ringer was off from seeing a movie the night before.   After telling him about this later, he did say I could have bought it:(  Ty & Micah would have loved this!  They played with one similar at our friends house one day and really did love it!   It retails $60-$70 new (on amazon).   Oh well!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment