Monday, June 13, 2011

Bruce Isaac

Meet my sweet, adorable, newest nephew Isaac.  Isn’t he precious?? All I have wanted to do this weekend is snuggle him and smother him with kisses.  I have had to share him though.  His mom and dad of course need their time with him and my sister is here also, and Ian is holding him as I blog.  We are all ready to grab him up any chance we get.  Seriously, isn’t he just so cute??

190 

I was so excited for Ty & Micah to meet him.  They are pretty excited about babies right now. However, the second we got in the house, they spotted a balloon and didn’t even care about the baby at that point.  I was a little disappointed, but all I cared about was holding Isaac, it didn’t upset me too much:)  They have noticed him a little since we have been here.  I have been surprised that Micah has been more interested than Ty, I figured it would be the other way around.  Micah even wanted to hold him at one point and I let him wrap his arms around Isaac’s legs.  It seemed to make Micah happy enough.  So sweet!

167 

It has been a wonderful time visiting with my brother and his family.  I am very sad that we have to leave and go back home.  Hopefully someday we will all live closer to each other.  Until then, we will keep in touch over texts, phone calls, and Facebook…and look forward to Christmas!

086 087

No comments:

Post a Comment