Thursday, August 5, 2010

Baby Legs

 

How cute are baby legs?? Yeah yeah baby legs are cute, but I am talking about the tiny little leg warmers for babies!  TOO cute!  They seem so convenient too.  Changing a diaper in the cold while the babies legs stay warm, what more can you ask for? Added bonus, if you are potty training, its one less layer to pull up or down.  I heard that these were super easy to make, so I thought, why not? 

I go to Wal-mart in search of the perfect socks. I find them:)  If they had not been knee socks I would have kept them for myself.  They really were perfect.  We have a friend, Sam, that will be turning one in less than 2 weeks. This would be a perfect gift for her. 

Like I said, these were SO easy to make!

024 

025 I would love to make a pair of these for Ty & Micah, it would be a matter of talking my husband into letting our boys wear them though:) 

Such a cute gift! Now, hopefully I can find a dress that would be perfect for them:)

147

Thanks Ty for your chubby baby legs to model them:)

1 comment:

  1. that is just toooo cute. i could take a bite out of that thigh lol. they turned out great!!!

    ReplyDelete