Saturday, May 21, 2011

$31.75

I really haven’t had a chance to blog much lately. I also procrastinate a lot.  I have been going to yard sales and not posting my buys.  So here is a few days worth…

 $.25…. shoes for baby Isaac048 

$.50…Puzzle for Dexter, $.25…pj shorts.  I really liked the fabric. Thought I might make something out of it:)050

$3.00… Mega Blocks 055

$2.00… Desk, I thought it would be perfect and small for my sewing machine. 063

 $15.00… I have wanted one of these for the boys toys pretty much since they were born.  They sale new for $35- $55 dollars.  I couldn’t get a picture of ours yet so this one is from Amazon.  But it looks the same.Whitmor 12-Bin Organizer

Yesterdays buy:

$2.00…I really LOVE this dress. It is so girly and pretty.  059

Buys from 2 weeks ago:

 $3.75… Grill, it talks and drives you crazy, just like the man that sold it to me said it would:)  It also has a spatula and 2 prong tool.  Ty & Micah like to touch it and say ‘hot’.064

$5.00…Chalk board/ Easel.  One can stand on each side and work.  It has baskets to attach to hold their chalk and stuff but I haven’t attached it yet.  They like to use it as a Tipi haha.  I looked this up on Amazon and it sales for $60 new.  I really did get a good deal!066

There were so many sales out today, I wish I had time to go to more!  Oh well, I am very pleased with the things I did find!

1 comment: