Sunday, May 1, 2011

$9.10

I follow at least 2 different blogs, maybe 3, where the ladies go to yard sales then post their things for all to see.  Now that it is ‘yard sale season’ I thought I might do the same.  I love my sleep, so it just depends on whether I can get up  early enough to go:)

My first sale of the year was a neighborhood sale.  It was perfect to just park and walk.  For my first trip I feel like I did ok.  I was mostly in search for t shirts and shorts for the boys, specifically things they could wear to church also. 

1.00…. 50 cents each for cute winter hats!

005

 .10…. you really can’t beat 10 cents for a shirt with a basketball on it!  Ty loved it as soon as I showed it to him.  They are CRAZY about basketball!!

009

4.00…. plaid shorts were 2.00, brown 1.00, and shirt 1.00

012

and why not buy my self something if I find it??  4.00

skirt 2.00, t shirt 1.00, 2 nursing tanks for .50 each.  No, I don’t need the tanks anytime soon, but they were a great price, I figured maybe I could use them eventually or someone else could use them!

013

1 comment:

  1. I like this idea it's so fun...thanks for sharing. Also great finds!!!

    ReplyDelete