Monday, May 30, 2011

Dress Pattern

I bought this pattern and fabric 8 years ago!  It seemed like a pretty simple dress and I was so excited to make something.  Some how that never happened.  After digging around in my old fabric, I found this and decided to give it a shot.  Thankfully even though my dress size has changed since then, I still had enough fabric!

The pattern review that I read said this dress was very simple to make.  It said it was a beginners dress for sure.  Well, I must be several levels below beginner because I was having to google everything to figure out what the terms meant. 

I went to a craft night with some ladies at church and thankfully I was able to get help from my friends there.  I would not have been able to do this alone.  You can ask Tara & Elizabeth.

I am pretty pleased with how it turned out.  It still needs to be ironed however.  I added the belt, which was suggested by a friend.  This was the only one I had at home that looked half decent with it.

Any thoughts?

074

No comments:

Post a Comment