Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Hair Dryer

Can you dry your hair with a space heater? I can and I did.  I have had my trusty hair dryer for at least 7 years now.  It has been perfect.  It blows out the perfect amount of air and heat.  It is the perfect weight and the perfect size.  It is now dead.  I have been really, really sad.  Those of you that don’t have a perfect hair dryer just can’t understand.  A new, different hair dryer styles your hair completely different!  I will be honest, I didn’t take great care of it.  The only time the filter got cleaned out was when it started smelling like it was burning or it started shooting sparks. 

About the space heater, I was desperate, it was there.  It definitely didn’t give me the volume I needed, but it did the job.  Yes, I laid on the floor in front of it. It’s a tower space heater.  Keep this in mind if your trusty hair dryer dies.

I went in search of a hair dryer today.  The last hair dryer I bought was for the salon.  It was a nice dryer.  Light weight, good heat, okay blowing power, long cord.  The only problem I had with it was the hole with air came out of was too small.  It was a Babyliss brand which is an excellent professional brand.  My personal opinion on hair dryers is, there isn’t a big difference in cheap and expensive.  My $75 Babyliss hair dryer wasn’t any better than my cheap one from walmart. The only positive thing is it had a long cord which is important at a hair salon.  Unfortuantley that hair dryer was lost or stolen.  I say stolen, Ian says lost:)

Anyways, I found one. I am pretty excited about it.  It’s a Revlon dryer. It is small like my other one.  Light weight.  Hopefully it will be wonderful.  I was excited that it was only $15.  Yay! 

018 019

No comments:

Post a Comment