Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I Just Need A Little Motivation…

I am always starting a diet.  I do this maybe once a week.  It’s terrible!  I really do wish I had more motivation and discipline.  As I sit here reading a new blog I found (I won’t link it because I really didn’t enjoy her personality)  and listening to Fat Bottom Girl ( have no idea how that happened) I was thinking I should get up and work out.  Then I was like like ‘oh it’s 12:30 am, I don’t want to get sweaty before bed’.  I always have an excuse. Always! 

This one blog was pretty neat though.  She is trying to lose weight and get in shape after having a baby, but she is blogging about her experience.  I am thinking maybe I will try this.  Of course, you all will see how I only last a few days:) I expect results immediately and when that doesn’t happen, I give up!  I am not sure about my plan yet.  Cutting back of course and hopefully exercising.  Right now my goal would only be to lose 5 pounds.  I am trying to be realistic here and set simple and reachable goals.  I plan to start this tomorrow! Wish me luck! (even though I don’t believe in luck….)

No comments:

Post a Comment