Monday, February 6, 2012

29 Weeks

Well, I don’t have a picture of the belly this week but I thought I would still fill you in on what is going on.

According to baby center, this baby girl should be 2 1/2 pounds and  a tad over 15 inches long from head to heal.  It’s crazy to think I only have 11 weeks left!  I am still not at all prepared.  I was on bed rest at 27 weeks last time, but felt more prepared than I do this time!  How does that even work?  I am having a baby shower in just a few weeks and am hoping that will help me feel more prepared.  She doesn’t even have anything to wear home from the hospital yet!!!  Things are going decently well for me right now, besides the usual aches and pains.  It’s crazy how bad my hips hurt this time.  Definitely didn’t experience that with the boys. 

Speaking of boys, they are doing great right now too. Starting to talk more and more.  We went last week and got fabric to make quilts for their big boy beds.  My mom will be making those.  I kind of dread getting big boy beds but we don’t have many options.   That option just makes more sense.  But, I am very excited about the fabric I picked out.  The room will be decorated in green, blues, and grays.  The room is brown and blue right now.  There won’t be a huge change to the room, but I am pretty excited about it.  It will be a while till this room is done, but I will update you as something gets done.  Hmm I need to make sure I do a before picture I guess.

Well, I just put the boys down for a nap, so maybe I will take one myself. I also need to work a shower in there somewhere too.  And lunch.  Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm certain it's because your have both the boys now! That makes a big difference. Before, you had all the time away from the salon to do anything you wanted. Now you can't do projects while those hooligans are running around, and you can't just take off to the store at a moments notice... Also, dont feel bad because in a way, you're better prepared this time because you know what to expect! So that's something you didn't have before!
    I am going to start on her wardrobe soon, so don't worry :-p

    ReplyDelete