Sunday, February 26, 2012

Big Boys

Ty & Micah got big boy beds.  They are SO tiny in such big beds.  We had talked about this for a while and knew it would happen before this baby came, but I still wasn’t prepared!  It was hard to hold back the tears when I walked in to find Ian taking down the crib/toddler beds.  The boys were pretty excited to get in the way help.  Ian was patient as always with them and let them be right in the middle of it. 054057081086079

We let them pick out their own sheets for the bed.  One has Toy Story the other has Cars.  It’s great motivation to sleep in the beds.  They are doing great in them though.  They were excited for a whole 2 minutes. 

I still have a lot of work to do in their room.  I would like to hang more things on the walls.  I also need to go through toys AGAIN and get rid of stuff.  Between clothes and toys I feel like I am constantly working on their room!  I guess that is life with kids though.

No comments:

Post a Comment